Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Month Four


I know I missed posting at her fourth month. We've been busy with work and ball games. This pic was just recently taken on our way home from Fort Wayne. We went up this past week because Ryan's cousin got married. This was the first time many were able to meet Savannah.
I'm amazed at how much she has changed this past month.
Some of her favorites:
Her mother!!! I've never had one love me quite like she does. My other two have been so independent of me, so this is quite the change for me.
She loves her squishy toys. She lights up anytime you hand her the "bee" or the "butterfly"
She loves squash
She loves her thumb with her blankie
She loves the water. We've taken her to the pool a couple times and as soon as I get in with her she falls asleep.
She loves her sister and brother.
The swing

What she doesn't like:
The port-a-crib. Yep, we discovered this when we were in Fort Wayne this past weekend.
Carrots; they make her gag.

She is such a sweet baby and we're lucky to have her.

1 comment:

Barb Zinn said...

WE loved having her (and Kayla/Trevor here. Savannah is a sweetheart and we are so glad she came into our family! LOVE all three of them. Ryan and you are blessed with GREAT kids! :)