Wednesday, May 25, 2011

3 Months


This sweet baby is now three months old. Her personality reminds me so much of Kayla; extremely happy. It doesn't take much to get this little girl to smile. She is doing amazing at sleeping through the night. We still have periodic times where she gets up for one feeding. I don't take credit for her excellent sleeping patterns; I think they are the result of her sucking her thumb. Yes, we have another thumb sucker. I don't encourage it, but I certainly am not going to get up in the night to put the binky back in her mouth. I'm not thrilled about it because I know how difficult it is to break a child of this, but it seems to be innate, and in my case, linked to the girls.
Savannah is also thrilled with her siblings, and I'm so grateful for their help. There have been countless times that Trevor has eased the screaming in the back seat by either feeding her or just talking to her. He is such a good sport about it and rarely complains about taking care of her. In fact, he can differenciate her cries. The other day he said, "Mom, she's hungry because she is making the grunting noise when I give her the binky." He was right. He's going to be such a good daddy one day. Kayla too is so sweet to talk to her or to read to her. It's so nice to see my older two so involed with her.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that picture.

Barb Zinn said...

come play with us!