Sunday, January 9, 2011

I know this blog hasn't been updated in a while. I have lots of excuses. The number one reason...Ryan has a lot of the pictures on his camera. I've asked and even sent him an email, requesting him to send me the pics (his camera is usually at work). Kayla's birthday and baptism, a small family baby shower for me, Trevor's birthday, Grant's wedding & some Christmas are on there. I say some Christmas because my gift this year from Santa was a camera. I was getting really frustrated because the camera was never here at the house. The problem is now solved that and there is peace in the home...somewhat :-)
The last pics uploaded on my computer are the ones that we took of Kayla for her baptism invitation. We decided to baptize her up in Fort Wayne at Thanksgiving because the majority of the family would be there. Kayla LOVES her family A LOT. In fact, every time we leave Fort Wayne there are serious tears. We felt that this special day should be shared by as many family members as possible. The baptism was wonderful, and everyone that participated did such a nice job. I am blessed by an amazing family.
I promise that as soon as Ryan sends me pics, I will post. I know you're all anxiously awaiting
:-)
I can't find the final version of the invitation that we sent out to family, but this was close to what it was. It was just minor changes to the font that I made to this version; so you get the idea. Thanks goes out to my brother, Cameron, whose knowledge of photoshop made this possible.


3 comments:

Barb Zinn said...

I DO ANXIOUSLY await your blogs.....
I know you are VERY BUSY but FAMILY IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME and I love to be a part of my children/grandchildren lives.
THANK YOU for the post and we look forward to more. How about some updates on the addition! (the room that is :)
did you make lots of progress this weekend? PICS... lots of pics PLEASE!

Ben said...

A POST!

Reynolds Family said...

She is so beautiful and grown up! I CANNOT believe she is old enough to be baptized.